Monday 13 July 2009

My First Weekend


It was a very great week end. I met lots of really nice people. On Saturday I woke up and i took a shower. At nine o'clock the bus was there because we went to London for SHOPPING. I buy nothing. At tree o'clock we came back to Queenswood and I watched a film in the common room with Paloma(my spanish friend) and Anna (my belgian french) how are in the same corridors than me. I have a lot of friends here, spanish, italian, french, belgian.. and that's cool. On Sunday, some people stayed here to Queenswood and the other went to THORPE PARK, I went to thorpe park and it was so fun! First we waited for a long time for the tickets and it was boring so we had one more hour in the park, that's great! We came back for dinner and the evening I played football. Finally ... No, I watched football :D. This evening, I chose dance, I hope this will be cool but I guess because the staff is very kind and... COOL. Today it's Monday and the lessons start again, BORING, i'm sorry but this is the reality, I don't like it.. Simply because I don't like work, but last week passed very fast, so it's OK. I'm very tiered because I have done many things during the weekend and it is tiring.
Bye Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment